Diaverum acquired Advance Renal Care (Asia) (ARCA) on 23rd Feb’21.
ARCA was established by a team of leading and like-minded Physicians/Nephrologists to focus on providing the best medical care possible for Renal Patients. Consequently, the company was owned and controlled exclusively by leading Nephrologists from Singapore and Malaysia, as well as healthcare professionals.
The Management team of Diaverum Singapore has an excellent track record, having operated many leading dialysis facilities in Asia, including but not limited to :
- Renal Health Dialysis Clinic, a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) project with the Singapore General Hospital
- ARC Mount Elizabeth Dialysis Clinic, Mount Elizabeth Hosp., Singapore
- ARC (Parkway) Parkway East Hospital Dialysis Clinic, Singapore
- Pantai Bangsar Medical Centre Dialysis Clinic, Kuala Lumpur
- De-Lasalle Hospital, Manila, Philippines
- Paolo Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
The company operates stand-alone as well as Hospital-based facilities. Services offered include out-patient, in-patient as well as various acute modalities, such as CRRT and CVVGH.
Hospital-based facilities in Singapore include Mt. Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Farrer Park Hospital and Mt. Alvernia Hospital.